|Max Flow Rate||2500 LPM|
|Coating||CED coated for Superior Corrosion Protection.|
|Head||Upto 244 Psi|
|Insulation Class||F Class|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
In order to cater the variegated demands of our precious clients, we are offering an excellent quality range of Fire Fighting Pump.Details:
- Installations of these pumps would ensure the safety of human life, buildings, expensive plants and equipments. FLHC fire pumpset shall be used only where a positive suction is provided as specified in NFPA20.
- Diesel engine as well as electric motor driven pump.
- Automatic air relief valve
- Suitable for space saving installation systems and retrofit applications
- The pump casing shall be of Cast Iron grade FG 260 as per IS 210 / ISO 186 with radial suction and discharge port, bronze casing wear ring, closed type dynamically balanced impeller, steel shaft.
- The pump shaft sealing shall either be by gland packing or by mechanical shaft seal of following construction, suitable for 16 bar pressure rating and water temperature from 0 to +90 deg C.
- The pump shall be long coupled with a totally enclosed fan cooled type induction motor, with F class insulation, S1 duty and IP55 protection, suitable for 3 phase, 415 volts, 50 and 60 Hz power supply.
- The split case construction shall enable removal and dismantling of the internal pump parts like ball bearings, wear rings, shaft seal and impeller without disturbing the motor & pipe work.