|Genset Brand||KOEL by Kirloskar|
|Model Number||KG1-180WS (Genset)|
|Fuel Consumption (at 100% Load)||41.3 L/hour|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||460 L|
|Power factor||0.8 lagging|
|Noise level||<75 dBA|
|Weight Of Genset With Canopy||3900 kg (Dry); 4300kg (Wet)|
|Dimensions||4300 x 1740 x 1970mm|
|Engine Model||GSL1500TA G2|
|No. of cylinder||6|
|Bore x Stroke||118 x 135mm|
|Rated Speed||1500 RPM|
|Insulation Class||Class H|
|Ingression Protection||IP 23|
KOEL Green is the market leader and India’s 1 Genset Brand. KOEL’s customised power solutions suit a wide range of applications, meeting prime power requirements. KOEL Green Gensets are available in sound resistant and environment friendly canopies. KOEL Green high horse power (HHP) range is spearheaded by SL90 and DV series. Upgraded with carefully selected technologies to meet latest CPCB emission norms, both SL90 and DV series Gensets are the most efficient machines delivering clean power to large requirements. Having best-in-class fuel economy, the performance capabilities are further enhanced with best-in- class block loading. KOEL Green HHP Gensets are extensively used in a variety of applications ranging from standard stand-alone Gensets to auto synchronized Gensets, special applications like Stone Crusher to Heat Exchanger cooled solutions for basement installations. KOEL Green is celebrating 30,000 HHP Genset sales, a testimony of superlative product performance in most demanding applications and customer’s trust in the range.Best-in-class Fuel Efficiency:
O2E Series (Optimal Operating Efficiency):
- KOEL Green Gensets offer a unique combination of CPCB norm compliance and enhanced fuel efficiency. Across the range, KOEL Green Gensets offer substantial savings in fuel cost.
Controls at your finger- tips:
- Genset ratings are selected based on the present load and future expansion. Fuel efficiency of most Gensets is optimized at the full rating of the Genset.
- In practice, Gensets rarely get loaded to full capacity. Power demand variations across day & night, weekdays & weekends.
- Summer & winter lead to an average 50-70% loading on the gensets.
- Considering this practical situation, KOEL has extended fuel efficiency optimization from 100%, right up to 50% of rated load. Combination of best-in-class fuel efficiency & O2E provides a double advantage.
- There is no comfort like being in command. KOEL Green Gensets put the command in your hands. Micro-processor based Genset controllers display a host of Genset parameters and put all controls at your fingertips.
- Lube oil Pressure, Engine Temperature, RPM, lube oil Temperature*Run Hours, No. of starts, Fuel Level, Auto / Manual Stop, BaMery charge condition, AC Phase Voltage, Current, kVA, kW, kWh, kVAr, Power Factor
- Modbus communication: Features are available from 15 kVA onwards
- Battery charging failure, Over speed, Under speed, Over Current, Under Voltage, Over Voltage, Over kW, Phase Sequence monitoring, Phase missing, Common Alarm, Hooter output
- Low lube oil Pressure, High Engine Temperature, Low/High battery voltage, Low Fuel Level alarm, Over Crank protection, Routine Maintenance indicator, Genset Test Facility, fail to start/stop
- KOEL Green Gensets have always been preferred for their robust design and reliability over long usage life.
- KOEL Green range carries the confidence of well-established and proven engine platforms. For compliance to revised CPCB norms, KOEL has carefully selected those technologies which not only retain, but enhance Gensets durability and on-site serviceability.
- Thus, KOEL Gensets offer you many years of trouble-free performance; backed by the assurance of prompt support. Peace-of-mind driven by product reliability and low cost of ownership.